How to reset my password?
Want to reset your password? Follow the steps below.
- Log in to your GRADUAN account.
- Go to the dashboard and click 'Settings' on the left sidebar.
- In the Password section, enter your new password and confirm your new password.
- Click 'Update' to save it. If a successful message is displayed, your password has been successfully changed. You can try to login using your new password.
- If you can't log in to your account after changing your new password, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you can't log in to your GRADUAN account due to forgetting the password, follow the steps below.
- Go to the login page or click here.
- Click 'Reset' located at the bottom of the form beside the 'Forgot Password' text.
- Enter your e-mail address that been registered to GRADUAN and click the 'Send Reset Password' button.
- Check your e-mail, do check your spam folder if you did not see any email regarding Reset Password from GRADUAN.
- Doesn't receive an email? Reach to us on email@example.com
- Click the 'Reset Password' button or copy and paste the link given in your email to the web browser.
- Enter your new password and confirm the new password.
- If you receive a successful message, you can use the new password to login to GRADUAN.